Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: I have been seeing 500 errors from the server

1. Back To Top    #1

I have been seeing 500 errors from the server

I have been seeing frequent 500 errors (internal server error) from the server for about the last half hour. They seem to come in clumps that prevent access, but then a few minutes later everything is fine.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

2. Back To Top    #2
    Sorry, I missed this thread. I had an issue a couple of days ago, but it has not repeated. Has it happened anymore on your end?

The last time I got an error, they were doing server maintenance.
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

3. Back To Top    #3
    It was almost completely better by mid evening. Since then I have seen three isolated 500 errors, about one per day.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

4. Back To Top    #4
    That is a server side issue. I have contacted the host company and they are going to check into it.

Thanks.
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

5. Back To Top    #5
    They found an issue with the .htaccess file that might be the problem. Please let me know if you keep seeing it.
    TFP Founder