Hi, I am a new member and LOVE this site. I have learned so much, bought a great new test kit that you recommended, and have converted to the BBB philosophy (wish I had discovered this 10+ years ago and I'd be richer for it).
My question is... is it OK (i.e., healthy) to be in the pool vacuuming and brushing the morning after a shock treatment? I just poured 3 gallons of bleach into my 10,000 gallons pool tonight and want to follow your advice of brushing everyday. I don't plan to submerge, of course, but I will be in the water to about my upper abdomen with a short wetsuit on. I'll test frequently to monitor and will do the overnight test tomorrow night if you think that is enough time for the chlorine to do its work. Is there a "max" FC number that you should definitely not even enter the water? Thanks!