Thread: My numbers after 4 weeks

1. Back To Top    #1

My numbers after 4 weeks

FC 6.5
    pH 7.8 been holding at that for 4 days with tons of swimming by the kiddos
    TA 100
    CH 230
    CYA - 30

I thinks it's going very well thanks to this website. I plan to add some Muratic Acid to lower my TA to 80 and pH to 7.2. CYA added stablizer on Sunday, so I'm going to give it until this coming Sunday to give it time to run through my filter. Everything else I'm pretty happy with.
    ____________________________________________________________ ______________________
    In the process of building a Lonestar Fiberglass Pools : Savannah in Caribbean Blue. 13,000 Gallons SWG, 4 therapeutic jets, Pentair 1 HP superflow (348023) pump, 200 Clean & Clear cartridge filter (CCRP-160353), Pentair salt cell IntelliChlor IC40, 3 LED lights, 1 skimmer, cantilever coping with integral light wheat color, and salt-rock pool decking finish.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Silver Spring, MD

Re: My numbers after 4 weeks

19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Nice job......

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
    18ft 52in deep doughboy 8000 gallons
    22 in sand filter
    1 1/2 pump
    tk-2006 test kit that rocks!
    12.5% chlorine
    aqua critter vac

4. Back To Top    #4
    San Dimas, CA (LA County)

You neglected to tell us if it's crystal clear or not. Obviously you haven't caught sparklypoolitis yet.

16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!