Summer Escapes 12 x 36

Jun 6, 2012
Long Island, NY
Hey all,

This forum has been very helpful, so I figured I would share my experience. Purchased the Summer Escapes version at Wallmart for about 150 bucks. Cut out the grass in a nice sunny spot, and got to leveling. Even the kids participated, as you will see in the photos. I setup the pool, looked perfect. Filled it up, and.....UH OH! Off by at least 3-4 inches. Yikes! I emptied it out, had to move it, which wasn't fun. Then with the help of some sand, leveled it out, refilled, and now Im at about an inch or less off. The pump.....not so great. However, I spent an extra 20 bucks on a pool cover which keeps it nice and clean during the day. I had some bricks laying around the yard, so I used them to make a small border. So far so good. I guess only time will tell. However, so far my first pool experience isn't so bad.

jj4p3t.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.