My husband and I had this problem last season. We are tasting salt in the pool water. I finally bought some salt test strips at Wal-Mart and tested the salt level, which is 2060. Is this normal? We use liquid bleach to sanitize the pool. We used to buy the Wal-Mart brand bleach, but have switched over to the Dollar General brand bleach (which shows 6% on the bottle). The taste isn't really too bothersome, I just want to make sure that it isn't going to harm anything? Is there anything we can do to remove the salt taste (even though it's not that big of a deal)? I figured the only way to remove the taste would be to drain some of the water.
Thanks for any help/recommendations!!