Intermatic timer trippers

ivyleager

LifeTime Supporter
Sep 6, 2007
Raleigh-Durham,NC
Does anyone know where I can find the timer trippers? Well, actually one of the tripper screws fell into the mulch just below the timer and I've spent 1 1/2 hour looking for it. I give up!!!!

Home Depot tried to give me some trippers out of a timer box, but I felt that was stealing. They had no similar screws in the screw department. (LOL). The rep said he'll just call Intermatic and tell them some were missing from a box. I said no also because I'm from northern Illinois and know people who used to work at Intermatic. Why would I screw a local business? I tried online, but the shipping FAR exceeds the cost of the trippers. I went to local small hardware stores and they did not have any.

My next stop is the local electrical wholesaler...............I'll beg.

Any other ideas??

CaryB

Also look at hardware stores. They are often with the outdoor lighting since Intermatic also makes outdoor lighting with basically the same kind of timeclocks. They are usually just a few bucks for a pair.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Poolidiot said:
Any Electrical supply house that carry intermatic will also have the trippers.
One would thing that....................but I say it ain't so. I have not found the actual trippers, but went into a Mom & Pop hardware store, and they looked at practically every small screw they had. Found one.....I bought 6 for .50 cents.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.