Tested the pool with my new TF-100 test kit.
Salt is 3200ppm
PH 8.2 (high as it can measure)
CH 540 (Whoa 2nd Year for the plaster pool maybe?)
CYA The dot was still there at full tube.
Temp 85 - Normal for here. Heat pump is not on.
I am having some small (less than dime sized) algae spots on the pool surface. I have cleaned the SWG.
I have a problem with high PH all the time. I have to add acid (muriatic) almost daily to keep the PH down.
I need to shock the pool (bleach) but I also need to add CYA to get a reading. Should I add stabilizer first then shock?