I just realized 2 weeks ago when I oPened my pool I used 34 oz of eclipse. I read the back and see copper is a main ingredient which is why they tout that ull need little chlorine, have to rarely shock and u won't get algae..... That is why even though I haven't shocked in a week due to a vitamin c treatment I'm clear of algae. Unfortunately my stabilizer and fc both read 0. My water a little discolored in deep end due to metals in water even though it's been heavily sequestered. I'm going to schock tonight to start eating up some of that vitamin c but I can't shock continuously over several days so figure I'll start with about 4 lbs of stabilizer as well. I won't be using the. Leach method yet but will use dichor which is why I'm only going to start with 4 lbs of stabilizer instead of tge reccomended 7. Any ideas or comments or does anyone think I'm kind of on the right track? I'm going to shop rite tonight to get some arm and hammer and borax to keep on hand. My tf100 should arrive tomorrow.