I hate bugs! I am surprised they can survive high chlorine levels. I turned my SWG to superchlorinate for 24 hours and FC went to above 8.0.
I had my water tested today and all was well but high in phosphates, so maybe those little buggers are eating algae (I do have a cloudy water issue). The store that tested my water is recommending PhosFree so I will buy that and may even spring for the version that has PoolPerfect.
Is the algae and cloudy water the source of food for the bugs and they will be gone after I treat that or will I have to rid of the bugs separately??