Admin
Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 1, 2007
Sebring, Florida
This is being reposted by me for the original poster
I'm looking for people who are using the BBB pool method and are willing to share their thoughts with a writer. I personally use the BBB method and love it, but can't find anyone in my neck of the woods that uses it and I'd really like to share the wealth of information to others via my feature story. As a journalist, I can't give my own thoughts and I also can not use the reviews of others on here without full names to attribute and permission.
I've talked with hundreds of people who have no idea that there is a better way to maintain their pools. Help me get the word out. Thanks! Please send me your comments to my home email at: [email protected]

Re: Looking for people who have used the BBB system for arti

I'm in your neck of the woods Dave and have been happily using the BBB method for three years. Holler if you need my help and thanks for the super fast delivery of my test kit refill chemicals. :wave:

Hi, Debbie here. I'm still writing the feature on the BBB method and it would be great to hear people's stories about going from a swamp to crystal clarity or other comments. I'm in my second year of using the method and will never use anything else. I pass along this website information to so many pool owners, you'd think I have stock here.

If you'd like to add anything to my article, please feel free to contact me directly at my email address.

I'm a little new to forum, although I began following it and learning the details because we were planning on installing a pool. By the time the pool was installed, the information I learned and the people who offered advice from this forum gave me the confidence to use the method.

My husband was a major skeptic, but after seeing how easy it has been to maintain the pool with the BBB method, he tells everyone as well. Thanks to all for saving us money, time and effort!

Hi, Debbie here. I'm still writing the feature on the BBB method and it would be great to hear people's stories about going from a swamp to crystal clarity or other comments. I'm in my second year of using the method and will never use anything else. I pass along this website information to so many pool owners, you'd think I have stock here.

If you'd like to add anything to my article, please feel free to contact me directly at my email address.

I'm a little new to forum, although I began following it and learning the details because we were planning on installing a pool. By the time the pool was installed, the information I learned and the people who offered advice from this forum gave me the confidence to use the method.

My husband was a major skeptic, but after seeing how easy it has been to maintain the pool with the BBB method, he tells everyone as well. Thanks to all for saving us money, time and effort!

Here is a post about my pool using the BBB method here.

my-journey-from-green-to-crystal-clear-t20117.html?hilit=green

That is my experience with using the BBB method and using info from this site. Hope this can help some.

Here is another one, but this is not mine, but one I saved to help show people it does work.

thanks-tfp-swamp-to-swim-in-12-days-t38593.html

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.