Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Question about spas

1. Back To Top    #1

Question about spas

I am new to the forum and have found it so helpful with my pool. 2 questions: 1) Is anyone aware of a comprehensive forum like this one for spas and 2) can the TF-100 test kit be used for hot tubs as well?
    30,000 gallon, IG, Vinyl, Sand Filter, Hayward Super Pump - 3450 RPM, 1.5 HP
    South Central Kentucky

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Question about spas

Yes you can use the kit for spas/hottubs. You've seen the spa subforum here correct?
    18'x43' Sport Pool
    19,000 Gallons Vinyl Liner 3'-3.5'-4'
    SWCG and D.E. Filter
    Test Kits - Pool Calculator - Chlorine/CYA Chart - Pool School

Secret Weapon for Pool Chemistry Testing

3. Back To Top    #3

No, where do I assess that? Also is there a "spa school"? I find Pool School amazingly helpful.
    30,000 gallon, IG, Vinyl, Sand Filter, Hayward Super Pump - 3450 RPM, 1.5 HP
    South Central Kentucky

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by BCannon
    No, where do I assess that? Also is there a "spa school"? I find Pool School amazingly helpful.
    I just go up to the board index up on the top left side of this window. The list of all the various topic boards pops up. Spas have their own board.

I have been using BBB methods and testing on my hot tub for about 2 months now. It just makes sense to me to do so since I'm testing the pool with my TF-100 kit. I sure trust that kit and my results far more than I trust strips!
    My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain