Replacement tracks?

sunnyt

Jun 4, 2012
We took down a pool and some of the track pieces broke. It is made out of resin and I'm having a hard time finding "track parts" online. Do they even sell them? It is an Aqua Leader pool...probably about 13 years old.

Good luck, I've tried contacting Aqua Leader and gotten responses until I tell them specifics and then nothing further. I've got 2 tracks and 1 plate that I'd like to replace but I think I can get by without having to. The inside of the tracks are torn a little on the inside, I think during dis-assembly and one plate is broken. The plates are interchangeable top to bottom and I think I can make one good enough for the top.

Not sure how yours are broken, there is a lot of weight on it. Mine, the inside support for the wall is compromised for a couple of inches, so the weight of the water will push outward on the wall holding it against the good portion of the track.

I believe Aqua Leader is now owned by Wilbur if you have a local Aqua Leader dealer or possibly a Wilbur dealer you might be able to get parts from them. I don't have an Aqua Leader dealer close and wasn't concerned enough to look for a Wilbur dealer

Thanks for the info. Our is broken in certain spots...it's like they just snapped from the cold. We were not able to put it right back up after we took it down from someone else's home and it's been sitting a couple of years and we live where it gets cold. We do have a local dealer that may be able to help us after all. We'll figure it out, hopefully! :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.