It was installed and all water chemistry is just about perfect. However all lights are on and it doesn't seem to generating chlorine. I had to convert it to 110v and that was not a problem. I saw a post from poolsupplyworld that when you convert to 110 sometimes the internal fuse has to switched. I called compupool but high call volume led to me having to hang up after 45 min.
If the fuse was bad would the control board still work, but not generate chlorine,or would the whole unit be non functional?