AGP tan liner

<======= I had one. I was called Antilles or something like that. The walls were blue with dolphins swimming on them and had a tan bottom. I loved that liner! I bought it as an overlap in 2007 but to be honest with you, I've never seen them again with the tan floors, just blue floors.

I have looked all over for a tan liner for an above ground and I have yet to find one but I wonder, if you go to a pool store if you could actually have one made? I would push this issue with a pool store til I could find one who would do it for me because these tan liners rock my world. lol They are nice to look at.

I just started snooping around looking for my build pics (haven't found them yet) but I found these of the liner after the first year I had it, these were taken upon opening 2008.

Okay... I found some pics of the original liner without water!

kplaster said:
Well,I see that one faded to..I put one in like that one&it freak'n faded just has soon has putting the water in..Will,never get a dark one again.
The one with the blue bottom look's like it didn't last long..Mine look's like that one..Again faded has soon has it hit the heat.On install filled the bottom about a foot.Left it there for about a week &the bottom had already faded.I was so done I just filled it up &used it.Never again.

When I filled this one, it turned green from the blue sides and tan bottom. It was green for a while before the fade set in but I didn't mind the fade because all liners fade regardless due to sun and chemicals used to treat the water.

I just called my local pool store and I can have one ordered at a price. Would I be willing to pay the price for a tan liner? Yes, I would because you don't get this color of water with a run of the mill plain blue or other decorative blue liner. IMMV. :cool:

I never drained my pool except when I took it down and scrapped that liner because of a divorce. I had just pulled the cover off from the winter in those pics from 2008. I always lost atleast 6" below a normal winterization from rainwater forcing pool water out over the winters.

Pa winters can be brutal but we got away with an unusually mild one this year. :shock:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.