I've been shocking for 2 days now, I've tested CYA 3 times and it's at 0.
I've only been using 6% bleach, I have huge bucket full of trichlor pucks that I would like to get rid of. We bought it for last years pool season and never used any since I was using the BBB method with great success. Thanks to you all!!!!
How do you recommend raising the CYA level?
Should I buy stabilizer?
Should I add trichlor pucks, and if so is there any way to introduce it to the pool quickly, perhaps by grinding it, or dropping it into the pool?
Or use 1 puck weekly in the feeder and use lots of bleach to compensate for the low CYA level?
Which idea is the safest?