Need new SWG

Jun 2, 2012
Hey Guys,

I had my Zodiac Clearwater LM2 for about 7 or 8 years now. Needless to say it actually stopped converting salt. I figured that the issue would probably be with cell plates. My head unit is also a little beat up with buttons not always responding.

Prices seem to be fairly high for salt cell replacement. Also LM2 being a discontinued model I figured I’m probably better off just purchasing a new unit. I don't have to go with Zodiac per say.

Can I get some recommendation as to what may be a few good options for me? My pool is a little under 28,000...

I will most likely be installing this new unit myself. I already have all pre-install work done being that I have SWG already in place. So hopefully it would be just a swap for me.

You help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Welcome to TFP!

The CompuPool is inexpensive and well reviewed. The AquaRite is an excellent mid-range choice, well reviewed and very popular. AutoPilot is the best high end unit, with several extra features that are nice (but not essential).

thanks for a quick responce.

Would CompuPool and CircuPool be the same company. It looks like that they cell box is very similar to zodiac's, so hopefully i won't need to perform any additional pvc work.

For AquaRite and Autopilot it looks like i would have to redo the opening that i already have

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.