My system is now 3 years old.
This was an install for a brand new pool.
I took out the IC40 and acid washed/cleaned it per the instructions.
When I put the IC40 back in place the lights seemd to be not working right. I figured I got water/acid in it somwhow.
later that day I checked again and the lights were all working normally.
Today. one week later I went out to check the status of the system and there are no lights. I opened the power center and checked the fuse and the light is green and the fuse appears to be good.
Also the pool is not green and looks crystal clear.
SO, I am wondering if the acid washing caused the cell lights to go out completly.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Anyone have this happen them?