Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Digital Pool Temperature

1. Back To Top    #1

Digital Pool Temperature

Bought at Digital Pool Thermometer at Menard's for $23. Has a remote station that lets me read the pool temp from my deck. Great little device for here in Ohio! (Was 90 degrees last Saturday - today it's about 65.)
    10,000 gallon inground vinyl FOXX pool - built in 1999. Hayward sand filter. 3/4 HP 2-speed pump with timer. Hayward Aquarite SWG t-3 cell. Love the BBB method - pool has never looked better!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Digital Pool Temperature

How has ir worked so far? I think I might have to pick one of those up today.
    27'x52" Round 17,115 gallon AG, Hayward Cartridge Filter, Two Speed 2hp - .25hp Pump, and Nature2 Sanitizer/Chlorinator

3. Back To Top    #3

I hope it's a better design than the accu rite that home depot sells. That thing always leaked and malfunctioned I miss that thing and knowing the pool temp from inside.

24'x52" Artesian w/ Portifino liner - Hayward 1hp powerflo matrix w/24" sand filter - AquaTrol RJ SWG. Solar heating to come. -

4. Back To Top    #4

So far it's been great! Of course, this is in Ohio, so 1 week ago we were in the 90s - this week we're lucky to get to 70 degrees!
    10,000 gallon inground vinyl FOXX pool - built in 1999. Hayward sand filter. 3/4 HP 2-speed pump with timer. Hayward Aquarite SWG t-3 cell. Love the BBB method - pool has never looked better!

5. Back To Top    #5

What brand is it or who made it? I'm wanting another one but after the other one leaked I'm leary about trying another one. They should make them where the tops screw on like a bottle cap and have a gasket to seal them off. All the ones I've seen online have a similar design as the accu rite one with several screws that hold the top on against a rubbery bumper thing and that's where it leaked!

24'x52" Artesian w/ Portifino liner - Hayward 1hp powerflo matrix w/24" sand filter - AquaTrol RJ SWG. Solar heating to come. -

6. Back To Top    #6

I purchased this one a few months ago. It's been working great so far.
    34K gal IG, 37'x40' lagoon, vinyl, Pentair IntelliFlo VS Pump, 500# Hayward sand filter, Jandy SWG, Raypac heat pump, 4 deck jets, Hayward Super Pump + deck fountain, Dolphin Oasis Z5

7. Back To Top    #7

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_k
    How does the top on that one go on? It looks like it screws on??

8. Back To Top    #8

Quote Originally Posted by Jamison04
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_k
    Yeah - the top screws on. Seems to be a pretty tight fit. No screws to worry about.
    34K gal IG, 37'x40' lagoon, vinyl, Pentair IntelliFlo VS Pump, 500# Hayward sand filter, Jandy SWG, Raypac heat pump, 4 deck jets, Hayward Super Pump + deck fountain, Dolphin Oasis Z5

9. Back To Top    #9

[quote=Mike_k]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamison04
    Quote Originally Posted by "Mike_k":3jgcf79x
    Yeah - the top screws on. Seems to be a pretty tight fit. No screws to worry about.[/quote:3jgcf79x]
    Awesome, thank!! That's what I was wanting to know. Looks like that'll be the one to try now.