Can't find the app

Kelleyaynn

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 23, 2012
Wilmington, DE
I admit it, I'm "search impaired." I just got an ipad, and want the pool calculator app. However, I can't find it in the app store. I've tried searching this site (including the sticky at the top of this forum), but can't seem to find how to get it. Nothing in the app store is actually called the pool calculator, so I don't know which one it might be. Help!

No issues with pool calculator app here. Maybe it's because you were trying to run it on a Galazy Nexus? ;)

EDIT: I just pulled it up on mine, went to Search, typed in pool calculator and it was at the very top, Pool-Calculator.

Since you have an iPad, why not just use the website? That's what I do when I am home.

Kias said:
Nope, wasn't trying to run an iPhone app on an Android. I've just heard it loses data or something, and there hasn't been an update in a long time.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Yup.

See the other posts in the link I just provided for common complaints.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
cillovely said:
Unless the app has some special feature the web page doesn't?
No special features. In fact, the web version has more features than the app! I purchased the app (to show support and test it out), but I much prefer using the web version on my ipad. The biggest complaint (which seems to be common) is the app does not save your pool info. You have to enter in your pool type, size, etc every time you open the app. Hopefully there will be updates to that in the future, though!

The Pool Calculator app does everything the web page does, and just a tiny bit more (it lists a few optional chemicals the web page doesn't). It spreads things out over several pages, which helps deal with the small screen but is otherwise less convenient.

JasonLion said:
The Pool Calculator app does everything the web page does, and just a tiny bit more (it lists a few optional chemicals the web page doesn't). It spreads things out over several pages, which helps deal with the small screen but is otherwise less convenient.
Jason, is there somewhere I can input what type of pool I have in the app? Just like at the bottom of web version, where I put vinyl/fiberglass/etc. If not, no big deal..just curious if I am missing something. Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.