return fitting replace waterfall planter

May 26, 2012
Jackson/New Jersey
I have an inground pool that the previous owner had a hollow rectangle flowerpot 4'x1' poolside waterfall. It uses a return pipe that has a vavle on it. It sticks out of the concrete surrounding thepool, about 4 inches with a 2.5 coupler. I never liked it, is there any info on a hollow boulder that I could attach the line to? Everything that I see online has a pump included which I don't need.
Thanks for any help/ideas!
Brian

It sounds like your looking for something to cover that pipe Check azponds.com
The have these hollow plastic bolder looking covers that you could easily pop a hole in for like a pipe
I think I might have even seen them at the big box stores like lowes before but not positive?

Sounds like a perfect setup for some of the fiberglass rock waterfalls. They overhang part of the pool and have a couple pieces. At my old house a large boulder was the water fall that had the pipe come up out the top and another piece set on top and put the pipe out of view. They are painted to look natural and very sturdy to even walk on.

Don't have any pix available right now.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.