Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: return fitting replace waterfall planter

1. Back To Top    #1

Jackson/New Jersey

return fitting replace waterfall planter

I have an inground pool that the previous owner had a hollow rectangle flowerpot 4'x1' poolside waterfall. It uses a return pipe that has a vavle on it. It sticks out of the concrete surrounding thepool, about 4 inches with a 2.5 coupler. I never liked it, is there any info on a hollow boulder that I could attach the line to? Everything that I see online has a pump included which I don't need.
    Thanks for any help/ideas!
    25,000 gallon, in-ground, vinyl liner
    Hayward S244T sand filter
    Hayward super-pump 1.5 Horse
    Hayward Aquarite SWG
    Pool construction 1999

2. Back To Top    #2

return fitting replace waterfall planter

It sounds like your looking for something to cover that pipe Check
    The have these hollow plastic bolder looking covers that you could easily pop a hole in for like a pipe
    I think I might have even seen them at the big box stores like lowes before but not positive?
    18' x 33' Aqua leader AGP (~19k gal) w/hayward swimpro voyager cartridge filter and 2hp hayward pump.
    8 Gal LQ, hayward heater.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Tucson, AZ

Re: return fitting replace waterfall planter

Sounds like a perfect setup for some of the fiberglass rock waterfalls. They overhang part of the pool and have a couple pieces. At my old house a large boulder was the water fall that had the pipe come up out the top and another piece set on top and put the pipe out of view. They are painted to look natural and very sturdy to even walk on.

Don't have any pix available right now.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!