Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hello from Tn

1. Back To Top    #1

Clarksville, Tn

Hello from Tn

I should have posted here first, hello everyone.
    I live in Clarksville, Tn close to Fort Campbell, Ky. Husband and I have bought our first home with an above ground swimming pool. Have taken off the cover and have began the work of hopefully bringing back the pool to sparkling oasis that it once was. I will ask alot of questions so please be patient with me. Reading lots of posts and getting inspired. Pool time here we come.
    I have a Hayward vari-flo xl-valve. Hp 1.5 Model SM-1700t. Sand filter.
    I believe I have a 24" above ground round pool. Liner has fish on top and a ocean scene on bottom.
    We live in clarksville, Tn. The pool is in full sun.

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry
    Sebring, Florida

Re: Hello from Tn

Welcome to the forum.
    Dave S. - Forum owner
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3
    Nashville, TN

Welcome, from just south of Nashville.
    Pool School helps me maintain my 13,500G 24' x 48" ASP with Sand Filtration using a TF100 Test Kit and Pool Calculator.
    Remember, the Shock Process should be followed until : 1. CC is less than 0.5 ppm, 2. An OCLT shows a loss of 1.0 ppm or less and, 3. The water is crystal clear.
    --I didn't buy my pool to swim in it. I bought my pool to watch my wife swim in it. :wink:

4. Back To Top    #4

Welcome You've found a wonderful place! These people are great....
    Indiana, ABG 24'x52" Galveston by Blue Cascade (Craigslist $600 w/part of deck included), 13,500 gallons, Intex SWG, solar panel

My backyard is like a park... Why then does DH always want to go camping??? I just don't understand.