Nature2 Express - Good? Bad? $$$ Wasted???

May 31, 2012
At the recommendation of my pool store I in installed a Nature2 Express in 2005 when I bought my house with existing inground pool. Kills me every year to shell out 100+ dollars for a new cartridge, but have done it anyway. Am now learning from sites similar to yours that the Nature2 Express might be just hype, marketing, and my money wasted. Your thoughts???

Are they helpful, harmful, or just plain a waste of money that would be better spent on good old chlorine???

Not yet put this year's cartridge in ... should I use it or return it (and remove the whole thing)???

Just submitted a post asking for advice on excessively persistant cloudy water ... would the Nature2 Express help clear it up???

18x36 inground vinyl
Hayward S200 sand filter with 1 HP Hayward Pro Series high rate Pump
Auto chlorinator (Rainbow, 3" tablets)
Polaris 380 with booster pump
and, yes, the nature2 express

Keep all your posts together whenever possible...it helps people get a more complete picture.

Unfortunately, you are right....ditch the Nature2 and don't look back. Chlorine will keep your pool crystal clear - it's all you need.

I don't use the cartridge anymore in my Duoclear system either. $100 a season for a cartridge to maintain the lifetime replacement on the cell works out to the same as saving $100 a year to buy a new cell in about five years when it dies. Plus, I was getting brownish stains on my returns and white fiberglass steps. There is no metal in my municipal fill water.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.