New pool owner & need help with a deck

May 27, 2012
Indiana
First let me say this site is freakin AWESOME!!!!!!! I am soooo luck to have found it. I have gained tons of knowledge just reading topics the last few days. OK here is what I have; I bought a 16' X 48" ultra frame (thanks to the TFP users saying this is the best) AND I upgraded to filter to the Intex 56673EG 14-Inch Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump. I have the sand down and leveled and today I am putting the foam down (thanks to the TFP members) & setting up the pool. Once I get the water settled I want to start on the deck. I know NOTHING about building one. Any help on how to get started on this would be helpfull! I have looked through the forums and found some great pictures. I will take some today and add them tonight. I look forward to hearing from the great prople of TFP!
Thanks in advance[/b]

Hello and welcome to TFP! Sounds like you are off to a good start! You may want to consider getting a good test kit in the near future. That will make managing your water chemistry much easier! The two kits that come most recommended here are the TF-100 and Taylor K-2006.

I am certainly not an expert in deck building, but confident that someone here can point you in the right direction.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.