Become a TFP Supporter Welcome to our new server and new forum software. If you have problems logging in to the new system, you should try resetting your password. Click HERE to do that. Pool School

Thread: AGP aqualuminator light

AGP aqualuminator light

I use the pentair aqualuminator light as my return. The water is shooting correctly out of it, but some water is shooting up when I have the directional pointing 45 degrees. How do I stop the water frome escaping. This is inside the pool.

Re: AGP aqualuminator light

Sounds like the eyeball is cracked. Take it out and see if that's the case.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 1.5hp Dynamo pump. 24" Pentair Sand Dollar Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit
    You can stop SLAMing your pool when you pass the OCLT (You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & You have .5ppm CC's or less) & your water is clear.

Re: AGP aqualuminator light

My aqualuminator does the same thing. Most flow though does go out correctly where it's aimed. I think there are a couple small holes drilled in the upper side, so I think that's normal. You could try tightening the nut that holds the bulb assy in, but the directional ring will be harder to move that way. I don't worry about mine, as I say, most of the flow does go where I aim it.
    12,900 Gal. 24' X 48" ABG Vinyl Round (17th Birthday)
    1HP Hayward Pump w/S180T Hayward Sand Filter
    AquaTrol RJ SWCG 2011 startup
    TFP Method since '09, TF100
    50ppm Borates, June '12