Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Starting to get it

1. Back To Top    #1

Starting to get it

We have been in our pool about 2 weeks now. Here are my latest numbers. I think I'm starting to get it right....still need to fine tune some things but I'm getting there.

FC - 7
    pH - 7.5
    TA - 80 (This I finally got down from 160)
    CH - 120 (My next focus)
    CYA - 30 (Finally moving in the right direction. Added some stabilizer yesterday, will check this level again on Sunday)
    Temp - 85 degrees (I added a pool mister and run it at night)

I just downloaded the Pool Calculator App for my iPhone...I guess I don't have to worry about CSI since we have a fiberglass, but it shows -0.63.

Any suggestions on anything? I really have learned so much from this site and all of the great people who lend a helping hand.

____________________________________________________________ ______________________
    In the process of building a Lonestar Fiberglass Pools : Savannah in Caribbean Blue. 13,000 Gallons SWG, 4 therapeutic jets, Pentair 1 HP superflow (348023) pump, 200 Clean & Clear cartridge filter (CCRP-160353), Pentair salt cell IntelliChlor IC40, 3 LED lights, 1 skimmer, cantilever coping with integral light wheat color, and salt-rock pool decking finish.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Silver Spring, MD

Re: Starting to get it

You are looking very good. You have a few minor adjustments to make, but you have already noted them above. Stick with your plan and you will be perfect.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Starting to get it

Indiana, ABG 24'x52" Galveston by Blue Cascade (Craigslist $600 w/part of deck included), 13,500 gallons, Intex SWG, solar panel

My backyard is like a park... Why then does DH always want to go camping??? I just don't understand.