Aqua Pro 500 was running then completely shut dow

May 30, 2012
We started up our pool this year and our AquaPro Pool heater was working fine, temperature was increasing , etc then the temperature of the water started to drop and I thought it might have been because it was so cold outside ( 10 degrees) next time I checked the pool the heater was completely off...nothing . Not even the indicator lights to show there was a problem. Anyone have any ideas what this could mean?

Cheked the Circuit breaker..found out from the service call that it was the LED panel. AquaPro sent us another and we have a new one installed. Now the coils are icing up and the heater is indiciating a "FS1" message every couple of hours. The Aqua PRO 500 manual do notr mention a FS1 error message. Checked and there is quite a bit of ice around the coils. Is this a problem or is it normal? I am concerned that we will never get the pool up and running this summer at this rater. Temperature has risen from 60 to 71.50 in 36 hours..just starting up ther pool for this year. SHould it take this long and is it becasue the heater is working so hard theat the ice is forming?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.