Free Chart for Logging BBB Chemicals

Apr 3, 2008
Hi,

I'm sure some people have already done this but I just thought I'd throw this out there. I've just attached an Excel Spreadsheet that lets you log your pool levels daily throughout each month and tallies your Yearly Totals To Date. It's not much but if I can contribute back to the TFP community in this way I figure it's worth it.

Attachments

• 2008 Pool Log.xls
    22.5 KB · Views: 129
Thanks for posting that. Should make for interesting data collection purposes for sure. I did make a spreadsheet to track my test results as well. Whatever keeps people organized is a big help. Now, if Jason could just put his pool calculator into a downloadable Palm version, all would be right with the world.

Craig

sbelgrave said:
Hi,

I'm sure some people have already done this but I just thought I'd throw this out there. I've just attached an Excel Spreadsheet that lets you log your pool levels daily throughout each month and tallies your Yearly Totals To Date. It's not much but if I can contribute back to the TFP community in this way I figure it's worth it.

I borrowed your spreadsheet, I had just thought of doing one today coincidentally. I made some minor changes such as I added a tab for monthly/yearly trends (entire month added per column and divided by number of days), as well as added October, November, and December since I don't plan on closing down the pool this winter. thanks for the spreadsheet btw.

sbelgrave said:
Hi,

Great idea! Thanks :)

sbelgrave said:
For those that found my errors, thanks for the corrections/notes. I figured I'd have a few of those ;-) Glad to be of help.

yeah, no worries, everyone misses some things when they release things publicly. even windows releases stuff that they missed some small things and have to release patches to fix them. i did some of the things i did to make it "my own" if you know what i mean...

Outstanding and thanks for sharing!!!!

I have been using excel now to track mine, you gave me a fresh idea. I felt I needed to share it with the masses since you where so kind to share. I hope there are not too many mistakes but oh well.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• BBB-Pool Chemistry & Cost Tracker.xls
    100 KB · Views: 68

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.