Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Updates on how they like their AutoPilot

1. Back To Top    #1

Updates on how they like their AutoPilot

Yes, you should have started a new topic. Topic split off. JasonLion

Not sure if I should have started a new thread instead of reviving this one, but thought perhaps after a year someone may have some updates on how they like their AutoPilot.

So Iím down to either the Aquarite pro or Autopilot DIG-48. The only reason aquarite is still in the mix is that with that unit you can add a PH control unit later and my understanding is that with Autopilot it would require replacing everything to go with total control. Is that correct?

Also, I currently have 220 service for the pump and was thinking of tying into this for the Autopilot. Does the autopilot perform better on 220 vs 110?

2. Back To Top    #2

Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Re: Autopilot Digital vs. Aqua Rite

dvmak, you can start with the 75003 Digital, and upgrade to a manually controlled pH control option, or a fully automated Total Control system. However, it starts out with the 75003 instead of the DIG-220.
    Sean Assam -
    National Accounts and Commercial Products Manager
    AquaCal Heat Pumps
    AutoPilot Salt Chlorine Generators

3. Back To Top    #3
    Silver Spring, MD

Re: Updates on how they like their AutoPilot

The AutoPilot units don't really care which voltage you use 120 or 240.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School