I'm having a reoccurring problem with my water. I do not use well water and do not have a heater. My pool keeps giving me readings of copper at 1. When I shock the water it turns green. I use metal free to turn blue but can't get foggy water clear. I've put 2 liters of metal free into my 20,000 gallon pool two days ago but got a reading of copper at 1. Again today. I'm afraid to shock because the pool will turn green again, but I know I can't get foggy water to clear without it. The water was relatively clear when I opened it a week ago and has since gone down hill. I've had pool for 15 years. Metal free claims to take out .5 of metals in a pool my size so I put in two liters. Where do I go from here?
Dazed and confused