Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: TomCat Replacement Bags for Pool Rover

1. Back To Top    #1

TomCat Replacement Bags for Pool Rover

I ordered the mesh bag off Amazon - free shipping from TomCat, quuck too. Appx $36? or something and if you take a picture of thier product help/order number on your control box and email to them they send you another bag for only a $10 shipping fee, no bag cost. Tbe mesh bag works great, fits perfectly, good quality. You can order a set of 3 also, either 2 microflanel regular bags and 1 mesh or vise versa. A very good purchase.
    18x33x52 Buttressfree Seaspray (Wilbar) AGP - 1.5hp Pentair Maxim w/22" Pentair Meteor Sand Filter, Aqua Rite SWG System, Biltmore Walk In Steps - 2/4x20 Solar Panel Setup - Doheny Jet Drive (RIP -Pool Rover Jr) - finally hard plumbed the whole darned thing -
    Beats Driving to the Lake!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: TomCat Replacement Bags for Pool Rover

Are you still happy with your Tomcat bags? Been looking for reviews and not many around. Have had my original bag for only one season and the elastic has stretched out. Just to verify, These bags are the same as you bought?

Thanks,

Q
    15'x30'x52" AGP 12000 gallons, 150lb hayward pro-series sand filter, 1 hp hayward power-flo matrix pump.

3. Back To Top    #3

Yes they are but those you have linked to on EBay are $20 higher than just going on Amazon.com for them. I am very happy with the replacement bags. They work as well as the originals and at a great price. I will order any other replacement bags from them as well.
    18x33x52 Buttressfree Seaspray (Wilbar) AGP - 1.5hp Pentair Maxim w/22" Pentair Meteor Sand Filter, Aqua Rite SWG System, Biltmore Walk In Steps - 2/4x20 Solar Panel Setup - Doheny Jet Drive (RIP -Pool Rover Jr) - finally hard plumbed the whole darned thing -
    Beats Driving to the Lake!

4. Back To Top    #4

Thanks for the info! I'll have a look on Amazon for them.
    15'x30'x52" AGP 12000 gallons, 150lb hayward pro-series sand filter, 1 hp hayward power-flo matrix pump.