New Hayward sp2607X10 pump 115v vs 220V

norbie

Aug 21, 2007
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I just purchased a new Hayward sp2607X10 1 HP pump. It said it came preconfigured as 230V service. I want to reconfigure it to 115V however when I opened up the pump the white arrow on the black connector block (which has the black wire on one side and the white wire with a black line down it on the other side.) was lined up with the 115V arrow. How can I verify I have the connector in the right location for 115V service?

Thank you in advance.

I would also say post a photo, hayward (or AO Smith who makes the motors for Hayward) has a habit of changing the way the voltage selector looks every few years, I know every time I have replaced my pump or motor the new one was slightly different than the old one anyway.

Also, if someone could take a peek @ this photo it would be great is there any special break in process to follow on a new pump?

Thank you :?:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.