Pool floor?

May 8, 2012
charlotte n.c
i need help! would mason sand be ok to use under a 14' intex? ive tried to find some discussions on this but the search engine here hates me! maybe i dont know the lingo? thanks and sorry for the question im sure the answer im looking for is already here. i suck :cry:

Re: POOL FLOOR ?

I don't know the answer, but did a quick search and got a number of "hits." Go to the bottom of the page and look in the left corner where it shows a search box. Type in "mason sand", in quotes, and hit "go." Like I said, I got several threads on this site as hits. If you don't find your answer in one of those, maybe someone will know and answer your thread here. Good luck.

thanks all. now im cooking with gas! linen, which one should i be using? the google or the one above? i was using the search at the top of the page. i got some hits from the one above the google so im going to look through that for now.

solodare said:
So I'm going to take a guess here and say that pulling soil to the low side (no matter how little) is a bad idea. guess i should keep digging.
Yes you want to dig down to your lowest undisturbed ground.

solodare said:
linen, which one should i be using? the google or the one above?
I find the google one (lowest one) the most helpful.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.