I just noticed over the last two days that I have what look like several areas where algae is taking hold. I am going out of town for 10 days starting on Thursday so I only have about 48 hours to treat. Should I do what I can over that period or just wait until I get back in town?
Numbers from this morning:
PH 7.2 (currently lowering TA)
Thanks in advance.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2