Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: SWG installed and running WooHoo

1. Back To Top    #1

SWG installed and running WooHoo

Well I successfully installed my Intellichlor IC40 this weekend and fired it up! It scanned for proper salt levels gave me green lights and started producing chlorine! Hopefully the strange looks I have been getting at the grocery store will end. No more buggies loaded with gallons and gallons of bleach!!!
    Bill
    18' x 36' Freeform IG Gunite with 7' spa, Super Blue DiamondBrite, Pentair 1.5 hp circulation pump, Pentair 2.0 hp spa booster pump, Pentair Triton II Sand filter, Polaris 280 with booster pump, Pentair Intellichlor IC40 SWCG, Jandy Laars LX 250k btu NG heater, TF-100 test kit from http://www.tftestkits.com/

2. Back To Top    #2

3. Back To Top    #3

Congratulation on your new baby.

Make sure to understand the do's and do not's with your baby so as to keep your baby healthy longer and he will bring you lots of smiles. (My baby is on honeymoon at the moment because my water is not on par yet).

Vincent
    8,000 gal IG concrete & tiled lap pool, 1/2 hp pump, 24" sand filter, SWG Auto Clean, whole pool under shed, 3 X 2ft waterfall one end overflow the other end. TF100 Testkit. 80 F Water whole year round.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Don't worry Vincent. Without having to make all those trips to the store to buy bleach, I should have plenty of time to take care of my baby!

Bill
    Bill
    18' x 36' Freeform IG Gunite with 7' spa, Super Blue DiamondBrite, Pentair 1.5 hp circulation pump, Pentair 2.0 hp spa booster pump, Pentair Triton II Sand filter, Polaris 280 with booster pump, Pentair Intellichlor IC40 SWCG, Jandy Laars LX 250k btu NG heater, TF-100 test kit from http://www.tftestkits.com/