Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Wilbar Barbados Pool Install

1. Back To Top    #1

Wilbar Barbados Pool Install

WE are trying to install our Barbados Above Ground Oval Pool made by Wilbar. The instructions are horrible. Most of our parts don't match the pictures in the instructions. And all of the online videos are for Type #1 Bottom Plate Pools. We have type #2 Bottom Cuff Pool. Our picture for the top plate assembly for the curved upright isn't the same plate. Has anyone had this problem or can anyone direct me to a link that might help. I have scoured the internet for days.
    Jorge - Tampa Bay

• Pool Configuration
      11,000 gallon Stonescapes Mini Carribean Blue
      MX8 Barracuda
      Hayward C1200 Cartridge Filter with a DISABLED 3" In-line Chlorinator
      3/4 hp Jacuzzi Pump
      TFT 100 Testing Kit w/ Speedstir
      Wall Whale Brush / Aqua Comb Filter Cleaner

2. Back To Top    #2
    Twin Cities, MN

Re: Wilbar Barbados Pool Install

Welcome to tfp, refinnej76

I did some searching too and haven't been able to find anything yet. I will post if I find something. Hopefully if someone else knows, they will chime in
    TFP Expert who uses Pool School and my TF100 test kit along with PoolMath for my: Round 11K gallon AGP with deep end, 20" sand filter, Matrix 1hp 2spd, 6 2ftX20ft solar panels (and solar cover!), Intex SWCG (copper bars disconnected) and a Rubadub hot tub (chlorine). The SLAM process is not finished until: 1. CC < 0.5 ppm, 2. An OCLT < 1.0 ppm and, 3. The water is crystal clear.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Bloomsdale, Mo

Re: Wilbar Barbados Pool Install

You didn't state if your pool is round or oval, but I found some instructions for both, here are the links, hopefully one of them will help you.

If these do not help post back with a bit more info and I will see what I can find for you.

Good Luck

In the process of building for a 22' Intex Ultra Frame, (completion date up in the air at this point).
    We could not beat our backyard into submission so we "Buried It".