Hello all! Newbie here. All I can say is HELP! I feel like I'm so dumb. This is a great site, but I have to say, the language is a bit overwhelming for me. I don't talk pool talk yet, so, am really going to need alot of help! I just got done putting up my 16x48 Intex vinal liner pool yesterday and boy it's pretty!
I know I probably shouldn't have, but I shocked it last night with chlorine bleach 6%. I used 3 gals, so my readings today were REALLY HIGH (off the chart)! All I could afford was the hth 6-way test kit from Wal-mart. Having trouble understanding everything. I have read until I'm blue in the face. The one test that tests, I believe, the TA, I didn't understand because it was suppose to turn to red, but I kept adding drops, but it seem to be a bright pink. Is that considered to be red or did I need to keep adding until it turns completely red? I know alot of info all at once, but really need help! PLEASE! And Thanks!