Could someone clarify when it's unsafe for me to swim in my private pool? My TF100 is on the way.
Test strips and drops show good ph but chlorine is all over the place, typically on the low end. I'm using an inline chlorinator with some pucks and I'm sure the test kit will have me keep shocking.
Other test strip colors (kind of) match up, but who knows. I got a second set of eyes on them and I think chlorine and a need to shock will be the only issue.
Water is crystal clear, but I'd hate for family to get sick. What's the risk here? I know proper balance is key, but in the mean time . . . ?