Water looks great... but fleas?

Dec 28, 2011
So I am just getting started in pool ownership, and have my water crystal clear, test results are good, everything seems to be going well. Then this afternoon I noticed what looked like black marks in my waterline tile grout, but after a closer look there are hundreds of little black bugs that look exactly like fleas? I brushed the tile, and they just kind of hop across the top of the water and then go right back to the waterline tile. Anyone ever heard of something like this? I did a search but don't see anything? Would appreciate any insights...

Thanks,

Mike

No, outdoor. Only been filled a little over 3 weeks. They were either never there before, or I just noticed them today. I'm fairly certain that they were never present prior to today, as I know I would have noticed them when brushing. Not actually sure they're fleas, but they sure look like it. It rained hard overnight, almost 3 inches, although I have no idea why that would have brought them into the pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.