Please help identifying liner

jpg71

Mar 1, 2009
Was getting ready to prep my pool for this season and as I removed the cover, I noticed that I only had about half a foot of water left on the bottom. Looks like I have a big enough leak somewhere towards the bottom. I'm not sure how long the water's been at that level, but I'm pretty sure the liner is shot and needs to be replaced.

Problem is, I'm not exactly sure what kind of liner this is, as it doesn't look like the kinds that the guides show you for overlap, beaded, or unibeaded. Further, I measured the height from top of the liner to the bottom of the pool at about 2 feet from the edge and it's showing up around 49 inches (shouldn't it be 48 or 52?)

Here are some pictures that I thought might help to identify - I'd appreciate any info that anyone might be able to provide.

nfKiC.jpg

YEyzi.jpg

rCY5w.jpg

tWMBn.jpg

Thanks!

That liner can have many names based on who is selling it. There is usually an ID tag on the back side of the liner somewhere. Regardless, 6 inches of water in the bottom of the pool should be enough to hold everything in place. I'd refill and check for a leak or have someone check for you.

Thanks for the info - I'll give the local pool place a call to see if they can identify the leak.

Incidentally, is this a beaded liner? Also, is it likely to be a 48" or a 52", based on my measurements 2 feet out at 49"?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.