Moved in yesterday
- water is clear as clear can be ( cant tell the difference when cup of water is set next to tap water, I mean not even specks of stuff) but
- tadpoles are living in there and a few other living creatures (cover was on all winter got removed and fell in water during home inspection)
- Bottom has some serious green spots I will assume some type of algea (does not stir up but appears to be stuck on bottom)
so what next?
- I am on my way right now to buy the walmart 6 way tester
- pump and filter is not hooked up ( do I set that up first?)
- water level is low do I add water to it?
other pool owners said "we have a nice set up" what that means I have no idea, but we do have a shed full of nicely taken care of pool supplies.
so any help and or guidence would be apreciated.
1) 21400 gallons (working on confirming that)
2) cartridge filter
5) Swim pro Voyager (according to filter spec on side of pump) I am using a CC1750 cartridge filter, filtration area 175ft squared, flow capacity 110GPM, working pressure 30PSI, 1081 pool pump 1.5 hp