Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dogs, dogs, and more dogs. Let's see your dogs!

1. Back To Top    #1

Dogs, dogs, and more dogs. Let's see your dogs!

Was posting in another thread this morning about keeping our furry friends happy and entertained, and thought "Man...TFP needs a dog thread."

Did a quick search, went back about 16 months, didn't find one. So, if there's been one before, by golly, it's time for another.

Me first, me first, me first!

Dexter - 5 yo

Dasha - 3 yo

Dieter - 2 yo

Dezi - 2 yo

Darcy - 1 yo
    -Gordon
    Pool School helps me maintain my 13,500G 24' x 48" ASP with Sand Filtration using a TF100 Test Kit and Pool Calculator.
    Remember, the Shock Process should be followed until : 1. CC is less than 0.5 ppm, 2. An OCLT shows a loss of 1.0 ppm or less and, 3. The water is crystal clear.
    --I didn't buy my pool to swim in it. I bought my pool to watch my wife swim in it. :wink:

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Dogs, dogs, and more dogs. Let's see your dogs!

Cute doggies! I like the way they pose for the pic

Check out these pet pics : pet-pictures-t1275.html
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks, BF. They're a pretty well trained lot, we're pretty proud of them.

But...pfft! Now you've gone and found the thread I missed, and made me look silly! Oh well, last post there was 8/2011. It was time for a new thread anyway!
    -Gordon
    Pool School helps me maintain my 13,500G 24' x 48" ASP with Sand Filtration using a TF100 Test Kit and Pool Calculator.
    Remember, the Shock Process should be followed until : 1. CC is less than 0.5 ppm, 2. An OCLT shows a loss of 1.0 ppm or less and, 3. The water is crystal clear.
    --I didn't buy my pool to swim in it. I bought my pool to watch my wife swim in it. :wink:

4. Back To Top    #4

They are beautiful, Gordon. Does Darcy know he/she is not a weiner dog?
    TFP Moderator
    Helpful links: TF Test Kits,TFP Pool School, PoolMath
    Vogue 21' round AG, Pentair 1 hp 2 speed pump, 36 sq ft DE filter, Hayward S180T 150# sand filter, Houston, Texas
    Love TFP? Become a
    TFP Supporter!

5. Back To Top    #5

Thanks zea.

Most of the time she knows, yeah...she did have to learn, though. As a pup, she tried to do the same things in the same places, and soon discovered she doesn't fit where dachshunds do.
    -Gordon

6. Back To Top    #6

Here's mine! Both mini schnauzers. King is the grey one Joey is the black one

24'x52" Artesian w/ Portifino liner - Hayward 1hp powerflo matrix w/24" sand filter - AquaTrol RJ SWG. Solar heating to come. -

7. Back To Top    #7

Ok, here is a picture I snapped of mine on the foot of the bed the other day, he is the 110 pound runt of his litter
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Indoor 20x40 35,000 gallon vinyl pool with 1.5 HP 2 speed Jandy FloPro pump, Hayward EC75 Perflex DE filter, 11 4x12 Techno-Solis solar panels w/ Aquasolar controller, Aquabot Turbo T Robot Cleaner. Also LMI metering chlorine dispenser pump and HotSpring Jetsetter
    I use and endorse TFtestKits TF-100 from http://tftestkits.net
    ~Remember TFP counts on your donations to keep this site ad free~

8. Back To Top    #8

Beautiful animals, Jamison!

Isaac, that is a LOT of dog! He's awesome.
    -Gordon

9. Back To Top    #9

He can be, although it would be better if he knew his own size and did not think he was a 20 pound lap dog (ok maybe 15 pound lap dog). He really is the runt of his litter though, he is 4 years old now and basically stopped growing at 10 months, his father weighs 185 and mother weighs 156, the smallest of his siblings that I am aware of weighed 150 at a bit under 2 years of age.
    Indoor 20x40 35,000 gallon vinyl pool with 1.5 HP 2 speed Jandy FloPro pump, Hayward EC75 Perflex DE filter, 11 4x12 Techno-Solis solar panels w/ Aquasolar controller, Aquabot Turbo T Robot Cleaner. Also LMI metering chlorine dispenser pump and HotSpring Jetsetter

10. Back To Top    #10

LOL

I used to tell obedience classes:

"All dogs believe 2 things. 1) They are a wolf. 2) Wolves belong in laps."
    -Gordon

11. Back To Top    #11

I agree, that is a BIG dog. He's a pretty dog. I don't want to even imagine how much bigger the sibblings are if he was the runt...

24'x52" Artesian w/ Portifino liner - Hayward 1hp powerflo matrix w/24" sand filter - AquaTrol RJ SWG. Solar heating to come. -

12. Back To Top    #12

Here is the link to the breeder he is from with a photo of his parents, uncle, grandmother, etc

http://www.circlewmastiffs.com/ (click on the image for the larger version)

13. Back To Top    #13

AJ and Zig are litter mate Yorkies. Maggie is full blood Bassett and we rescued her from the streets...
    17 x 32 feet in-ground - 22,500 gallons - Vinyl liner
    Haywood sand filter (Model TBD) - Pump (TBD)
    Hot Spring spa
    Total noob...

14. Back To Top    #14

Awesome group, AFG!
    -Gordon

15. Back To Top    #15

Here is our little one. He is a shorkie.
    18x36 Grecian Vinyl; 8' Roman steps w/t 2 spa jets; cozy cove w/t 6 spa jets; 2 MD, 1 Skimmer, 3 returns; Hayward Ecostar, 30" Ranger sand filter; Hayward color logic 4.0 LED light; Hayward aqua logic; 2" PVC pipe 4 Jandy Valves

16. Back To Top    #16

Here is our lap dog... SHHHHH! Don't tell her she's over 100lbs and not even a year old! Her name is Boo. I usually call her my Boobie or the Rottenweiler. She is a full blooded German Rottweiler.

And my beautiful boxer Ava. She is a reversed brindle. I affectionately refer to her as Mummy.

I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

17. Back To Top    #17

Our 2 Rescue Pups.. Rascal (name says it all) and Sky (blue eyed girl)

I think our boy is just copying his older Brother and Sister

24,000 Gallon Vinyl Grecian IG,Triton2 Sand Filter / Pentair Super Flo 1 HP Dual Speed Pump ,
    Stenner Peristaltic Pump Injection w/15 gal drum,Stubbed up supply/return for future solar panels :)
    TF100 Rocks !! Pool School....

18. Back To Top    #18

Quote Originally Posted by gboulton
    All dogs believe 2 things. 1) They are a wolf. 2) Wolves belong in laps.
    Quote Originally Posted by casey
    Here is our lap dog... SHHHHH! Don't tell her she's over 100lbs and not even a year old!
    See?

<3 this thread so much.
    -Gordon

19. Back To Top    #19

These are our 2 dogs. One is a teddy bear and the other a loosopoo!

The teady bear is mentally impaired cause he runs into walls, but he sure is a happy little dog! The loosopoo has an underbit and looks like he is mad all the time.

Good dogs.

Hope your memorial day is going well my pool friends. Been raining the last couple days here. We were dry so this is welcome moisure for sure!

Cheers!
    Chad R.

POOL SIZE: 16 x 32' Vinyl lined pool. 22,000 gallons. 8' deep. 2009 Hayward 1.5 HP Super Pump. Hayward S310S 30" 500 lb Sand filter. 1 skimmer and 2 returns. Solar Blanket.

Pics of my pool: http://s307.photobucket.com/albums/nn312/reindeerboy/

20. Back To Top    #20

Ladies and Gentlemen,

We'd like to welcome you aboard the newest member of the Carnival Cruise Lines family, the SS Dachshund.

-Gordon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast