Plankton

Plankton

Apr 13, 2008
Hi All,
Just signed in to introduce myself. Plankton is the name my daughter picked for our Polaris so I took it for the name on this forum. I looked around the index for a bit and everybody is friendly and knowledgeable. As for me, we just bought a hosue last year and inherited a pool. So I am really new at ths stuff and will be asking lots of questions. I hope no one minds. I will look at the stickies and FAQs as much as I can before asking questions that have already been answered a thousand times. I am looking forward to hanging around here with all of you.

Hey, Plankton,

Welcome! Lot's of nice folks here and lot's of good advice. We should probably start a thread for the "best" name for the auto-vac (use this one as long as you welcome plankton) Our suction side Sta-rite Shark is, naturally, called "Jaws".

Doesn't fit him, tho. He's pretty worthless...."Slug" would be more apropos.

Welcome to TFP!

We love questions and encourage them. I have learned a great deal in a short amount of time from these folks here. You will too. So look about the place and jump on in to the discussions. :-D

Craig

Hi Plankton and welcome to the forum :)

I see that we have the same kind of pool........the one that came with the house!

When you have some time, you could put all your pool/equipment info in your sig. Then when you post questions, the gurus here will already have much of the info needed for a quicker response. And please, ask all the questions you want.

Well, since you've been reading TFP, you know that we are waiting on some pix of your pool 8)

Happy swimming......