Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Any source for really gaudy pool liners?

1. Back To Top    #1

Any source for really gaudy pool liners?

Hi All,

Because of an installation error, we are due a new liner next spring (2013).

I was looking around for a source for really gaudy liners to mess with my wife. Something like Vegas Dice, Cash Money Dollar Signs, Diamonds/Clubs/Hearts/Spades, etc. lol

If you have any links, please share!

Thanks,
    Phil
    18'x36' 30,000 gal IGP, Sand Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Main and Booster pumps with Polaris 360.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Any source for really gaudy pool liners?

Lol... Sounds like fun I don't know of any place to get something like that, but if you find something, let us know... would be interesting to see!
    Indiana, ABG 24'x52" Galveston by Blue Cascade (Craigslist buy w/part of deck included), 13,500 gallons, Intex SWG, solar panels mix 2, TF-100 test kit.

Test kits compared
    Purchase test kits

3. Back To Top    #3

Sounds like fun until your sleeping quarters get relegated to the garage for the rest of the life of that liner
    TFP Expert who uses Pool School and my TF100 test kit along with PoolMath for my: Round 11K gallon AGP with deep end, 20" sand filter, Matrix 1hp 2spd, 6 2ftX20ft solar panels (and solar cover!), Intex SWCG (copper bars disconnected) and a Rubadub hot tub (chlorine). The SLAM process is not finished until: 1. CC < 0.5 ppm, 2. An OCLT < 1.0 ppm and, 3. The water is crystal clear.

4. Back To Top    #4

You can get custom printed liners, for example here.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by linen
    Sounds like fun until your sleeping quarters get relegated to the garage for the rest of the life of that liner
    Ha! Our last house had an air conditioned garage. This new pool with a house has no garage but an unheated/uncooled tool shed
    18'x36' 30,000 gal IGP, Sand Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Main and Booster pumps with Polaris 360.

6. Back To Top    #6

Lol... might want to be careful then!
    Indiana, ABG 24'x52" Galveston by Blue Cascade (Craigslist buy w/part of deck included), 13,500 gallons, Intex SWG, solar panels mix 2, TF-100 test kit.

Test kits compared
    Purchase test kits