Pool remodel

From what I have read on here, painting will actually cause more problems than help. It is a cheaper alternative yes, but when it starts to throw off your water balance due to peeling it may make you think. Remember hindsight always 20/20. I would listen to the people here and try to return the paint.

Do not paint, all you are doing is causing yourself issues with in a year and a huge expense to fix it down the road. The white line is calcium and is almost impossible to remove and will be back within 6 months.. Some company's offer a bead blasting to remove calcium.

Eddie said:
Here is what i tried so far Lime away, sos pads, kaboom. All worked about the same, not very well with a lot of elbow brease. Going to try a stronger solution of muratic tomorrow and elbow grease. Thanks for all comments.

I have never used this, but it looks promising http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVuSEqkAToA maybe someone else will comment, but it is just a circular pumice stone. I believe they are carried at a national chain PS and may be in stock locally.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.