Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: one more thing to ask.

1. Back To Top    #1

one more thing to ask.

I have to buy new cover..which one would be most durable and should I leave crummy filter running while were gone.we leave at 11 am today so I no there's no way I can get one that quick.i'm going out to church levels now with the test strips that came in box.better than nothing till I get back home.I'll report results.thank you for any and ask help you can give me
    Also I apologize for typos.i'm doing all this from cell phone.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: one more thing to ask.

Here are my levels.ooh and pump was on. Fc: 0/0 (white)ph;7,5 orangey color and between 80 and 120. I hope this is enough info for you all.blessing Michelle

3. Back To Top    #3
    Silver Spring, MD

Re: one more thing to ask.

You should never let FC get down to zero. Do you know your CYA level? CYA being very low can make it impossible to keep chlorine in the water.

I find that covers fail after a couple of years no matter how fancy, so I always get a cheap cover.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School