Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: solar sensor for pentair easytouch system

1. Back To Top    #1

solar sensor for pentair easytouch system

i got the automation system last year and will hook it up shortly. I assumed everything would come with it, but it sounds like i need to buy a sensor or two.

will any "10K solar sensor" work? if you look at the hayward and jandy models, they all look identical to the Pentair...so my instincts are that any of them would work... so paying $50 for the pentair may be unnessasary if a $27 hayward will work.

http://www.amazon.com/Pentair-Sensor-IN ... 077&sr=1-1

http://www.amazon.com/Hayward-GLX-PC-12 ... m_sbs_lg_1
    20x47' double roman vinyl liner pool. Pentair EasyTouch 8PSC-IC40, 011018 Pentair IntelliFlo, Pentair Clean & Clear Plus Filter CCP420, Pentair 120V IntelliBrite LED, Cleardeck indeck solar reel, 530 sq' solar system Polaris 9300xi robot, Interfab Turbotwister slide, S.R. Smith T7 diving board, deck jets vinyl-liner-pool-build-in-ontario-canada-new-pictures-t30213.html

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: solar sensor for pentair easytouch system

AFAIK, they are NOT interchangeable.

Scott
    Owner of - PoolGuyNJ LLC
    Expert Pool and Spa Repairs, Renovations, and Augmentation. Helping people decide what is the right gear for meeting their needs. Expectations Set, Expectations Met, No Surprises.

3. Back To Top    #3

solar sensor for pentair easytouch system

Ok thanks. I opened the panel and found 2 sensors stuffed in the low
    Voltage channel
    Chase. Phew.... Thought I misplaced them or they didn't come
    With it... So I only need to purchase one more, so that's not so bad
    20x47' double roman vinyl liner pool. Pentair EasyTouch 8PSC-IC40, 011018 Pentair IntelliFlo, Pentair Clean & Clear Plus Filter CCP420, Pentair 120V IntelliBrite LED, Cleardeck indeck solar reel, 530 sq' solar system Polaris 9300xi robot, Interfab Turbotwister slide, S.R. Smith T7 diving board, deck jets vinyl-liner-pool-build-in-ontario-canada-new-pictures-t30213.html