I opened my pool last weekend and have a lot of foam. Yesterday I added salt and the foam went nuts. We scooped probably 30 gallons of heavy foam. A lot less today, but it's hanging around.
I used algicide in the fall and March to control algae. None since.
Shocked pool with liquid bleach. Raised it to safe level. Not sure what "shock level" means.
Water has gone from green to gray, to a bit cloudy. (cannot see the bottom of the deep end)
Added borax to bring up PH to about 7.3
Added CYA to skimmer (shoulda used a sock!)
Any advice would be appreciated.
16 x 32' inground, vinyl, SWG