Slightly unlevel???

May 22, 2012
Kitzmiller, MD
My 14x48 Intex UF is filled up at 42inches. On one side, about 3 poles worth, the water is about 1 inch higher than the rest of the pool. Other than that area, the level is good, so it's not an overall slope situation. The water has been in there for 3 days and the water level hasn't changed at all. I'm thinking when I first laid my pavers, I must have went brain dead or something on just those 3. Does that sound ok? I'm really stressing out about it not being safe. I have a 6yr old. I want him to have fun, not get hurt.

Overall, do these pool hold up to kids romping around? If they push off the side of the pool with their feet, can the pool handle that?

Any input about the structural integrity of these pools would be greatly appreciated. I'm seriously losing sleep over this pool.

I don't think you are in the range where you should be losing sleep, but I'll lt somebody with Intex experience comment on the issue in more depth.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.