Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Slightly unlevel???

1. Back To Top    #1

Kitzmiller, MD

Slightly unlevel???

My 14x48 Intex UF is filled up at 42inches. On one side, about 3 poles worth, the water is about 1 inch higher than the rest of the pool. Other than that area, the level is good, so it's not an overall slope situation. The water has been in there for 3 days and the water level hasn't changed at all. I'm thinking when I first laid my pavers, I must have went brain dead or something on just those 3. Does that sound ok? I'm really stressing out about it not being safe. I have a 6yr old. I want him to have fun, not get hurt.

Overall, do these pool hold up to kids romping around? If they push off the side of the pool with their feet, can the pool handle that?

Any input about the structural integrity of these pools would be greatly appreciated. I'm seriously losing sleep over this pool.
    Intex Ultra Frame AG 14x48, 4000gals, Intex 2500gal pump

2. Back To Top    #2
    SW Indiana

Re: Slightly unlevel???

I don't think you are in the range where you should be losing sleep, but I'll lt somebody with Intex experience comment on the issue in more depth.
    TFP Moderator
    20K Gallon 20X36 Vinyl Inground
    Hayward S244T Sand Filter with 1HP Whisperflo Pump. Liquidator C-201 and Solar Heat

3. Back To Top    #3
    Albemarle, NC

Re: Slightly unlevel???

if it is an inch or less you should not have a problem.
    The ultra frame pools are pretty sturdy so pushing off the sides with their feet shouldnt cause any issues
    Intex 16ftx32ftx52in rectangular / Hayward 2 speed pump / Hayward 21in sand filter / Intex SWG / still saying solar panels coming next year